Our Slideshow

Penang Local Time

Friday, September 11, 2009

DIY Head Lights (by Woei Tong)

I noticed my Fenix flash light bike mount is too loose for liking, create annoying noise
during cycling. I find a crack on it upon inspection and I don't know when it happen.
Looks like this RM40 bike mount quality can't be trusted and it only served me ~3 months,
bloody !@#$%.

















Since I know I can't get decent flash light mount in Penang, that Fenix mount is online purchased from KL. I'm thinking maybe I should DIY. There is another reason to it. I'm getting boring just need to spend time to hook up/down all those stuffs (cable lock, flash light and bike meter etc: damn time wasting) whenever I leave my bike on Factory motorcycle park.


Below picture is my masterpiece, take me very long to figured it out and adjustments...20mins of my life. :)
















































Having a good angle and throw as well, picture taken simulate cycling head angle:


No comments:

Post a Comment