Our Slideshow

Penang Local Time

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Green Wheelers New Members

We've another 2 member joining Green Wheeler, the important part is one of them expressed (haven't put into action yet) the intention cycling to work. So, welcome Ghani and CC Lai ( will post their pictures soon and yes both of them do bombarded by my cycling talk during break time)

I've bring both of them to Carpet on different day, both of them do showed better cycling potential than me if compared to my first day in Carpet. At least they didn't stop for the first 2km ride. I remember I at least stop 4 times to catch my breaths for the same stretch.

I've told them they at least need to pedal 150km per week for them to build their leg muscles and most importantly, to improve their power to weight ratio. ( read : both of their BMI is over the roof already). And do not afraid to go far-far away, said 80km ride.

Hopefully, through my persistent on cycling to work should inspired more peoples pick up cycling as a mean of alternative transportation.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Ghani & Lai. Looking forward to riding with you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete