Our Slideshow

Penang Local Time

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Am I hitting plateau?

It could due to my recent working pressure and my son start going to school, which required me to sacrificed a lot of my workout time. Weight loss have been hitting plateau since ~2 months ago, maintained at ~81kg. I realized I also start to have lot of "cheat" meals than it should in one week.

So, to get motivated again for cycling and staying healthy for myself and my family, I start watching "The Biggest Loser". This TV show do able to motivate me, when saw some of them go through ~50% weight loss in just 6 months. I also stop taking white rice during lunch and start packing my breakfast. Need to cut out simple carb as much as possible.

I also changing my cycling routine, instead of just short mountain biking, for next few week, I would only doing > 60 km road ride during weekend. Weekdays would just some short "burst" ride typically not more than hour. Let see how this changes work it out after CNY....

29th Jan update: Not able to do any long distance cycling as I initial plan, however, look like less simple-carbo diet work pretty well. My weight right now at ~79kg, whoa, considering I'm not clocking more than 100km cycling mileage for past 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment